Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i'm a selfish human being

it is two-thirty and i am tired. too tired to care about capitalization. to tired to care about a good title. too tired to even attempt to read brave new world chapter ten. too tired to text. too tired to talk. too tired to eat. too tired to think about what i'm going to draw tomorrow after school. too tired to think about what work i'll have to make up for school when i return from l'abri conference. too tired to brush my teeth. too tired to take my jacket off. or my pants. or my ecs parker polo. or my socks. or my glasses. too tired to get up and walk to my bed. to tired to turn off the computer. too tired to go back and see if i misspelled anything. too tired to care. about anything. except this blog. because i'll always care about myself and writing about me because i'm a selfish human being. and i am too tired to rest my fingers from all this typing nonsense because of inertia. a body at rest stays at rest and a body in motion stays in motion and i am just way too in motion right now but if i don't get off this soon my eyelids will drop all the way to the floor and i might even cease to exist so i better get off now or so help me

No comments:

Post a Comment