Monday, February 8, 2010

A Dream Both Pleasant and Horrifying

So I had some weird dreams last night. And I've committed to sharing everything on this life, and sometimes things are just going to be plain awkward, because our brains are weird. We're all just very weird people, and the sooner we learn to accept and respect that, the better it will all be. For all of us. So anyway, yeah. Weird, weird, weird dream last night. It's hard to go into detail, because I can only remember little things, the rest of it is pretty foggy. I know that in the dream I woke up and it was snowing (which is weird because this morning I actually did wake up to a completely white world outside--maybe I had woken up earlier and saw the snow and then dreamed about it? Oh well, who knows. In the first episode of the dream, it snowed, and I received a text message from that girl. It said to that we were still hanging out despite the snow or the icy streets...and to meet her at the Eiffel Tower...? I remember smiling at that because I new she was just being her wonderful, goofy self. And then somewhere in there the dream switched from that place and time to another place and time, where I was driving in the car with my good friend Anna...and I remember saying something to her, I think it was probably about me wanting to take her out on a date or something, and she wanted to (just because I could tell she wanted to--I dunno) but she said no, and it was really a very pleasant part of the dream. And then...episode three....the creepy part. With demons and dementia and....I dunno what the hell else. Here goes. So I'm in this smoky, foggy, dark place, me and an unnamed friend (?), and there are all these people with masks, scary and distorted faces, laughing and talking...I have no idea what they're saying. But I know they are evil people, maybe even demons...but at the same time, I stay there. Willingly. There are masked men and women taking in all sorts of drugs...and there are some people even having sex on the game tables. And they're all laughing. There might have even been heavy hypnotic music. And then there was this clown/jester girl, who wasn't wearing a mask....but she was sitting there, kicking her feet back and forth and tossing her head side to side, mocking me and laughing at me, and I don't even remember where my unnamed friend played a part in all this...all I know is that he was there. Then a feeling came over me that this was Satan's, or some dark demon's, layer. And I wanted to get out. Then some man came up behind me and sweet-talked me and grabbed me and raped me. And then before I knew it I was out of there. Like, I didn't run out of there or anything...I was just all the sudden in this dark corridor. And I was running, and crying "I renounce you Satan! I renounce you!" over and over again, "In the name of Jesus Christ I renounce you!" And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment